Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Silky Smooth Skin: The Best Razor You'll Ever Try

I am the type of girl who gets the disposable razors. Since I have so many different products to keep my skin smooth and silky, I usually skimp out on getting a nice razor. Why? They can get to be expensive and I used to think that the fancy razors weren't all that great. I know, I'm cheap when it comes to razors. I'll spend $60 on foundation, but not even $6 on a razor.

That was until I tried out the Schick Hydro Silk razor. This razor was sent to me for free to review and it is unbelievable.  



When I started using this razor, I didn't feel like I was shaving. I know that sounds strange, but the razor moved so gently over my skin. It must have been the moisturizing serum. Above and underneath the blades there is water-activated moisturizing serum that feels amazingly silky. The texture sort of reminds me of massage oil; sort of thick, but still very smooth. On most razors, I feel like you only get one moisturizing strip that doesn't even feel like it does anything. Of course, I would never skip moisturizing, but this razor won't make me feel bad if I do. Oh, and you probably could skip on the shaving cream too. Yeah, it's that good. 

The Schick Hydro Silk has 5 blades! I don't even think men's razor's come with 5 blades yet. This means the shave is incredibly close. Why is a close shave important? Well, you obviously don't want any stubble, but a closer shave means your skin will be smoother for longer. What girl doesn't love that?  

This is clearly the best razor I have ever tried. Bye-bye disposables



No comments:

Post a Comment